Working with our Clinicians
You will have the opportunity to decide which of the laboratory and supplement recommendations you wish to proceed with, and you will only pay for those that you approve. The only fee that you commit to is the cost of the appointment that you book.
The Assessment is the fastest and most efficient way to determine the underlying causes of your health problems and design an effective treatment plan. While it may cost more than a typical initial visit to a physician, it is designed to save you money and time over the long-term by performing the appropriate diagnostic testing and evaluation before treatment begins.
Here is a breakdown of the costs involved in the Assessment and Follow-up Care so you may plan accordingly.
Dr. Schweig or Dr. Asfour: $1195
Megan Anderson: $1000
The cost for the entire Assessment phase will be charged to the credit card on file one business day prior to your Initial Consult. The cost of the Initial Consult is $200, and the remaining portion is for the Case Review.
Dr. Sunjya Schweig or Dr. Ramzi Asfour: $360 for 45 minutes; $480 for 60 minutes.
Megan Anderson, APN: $270 for 45 minutes; $360 for 60 minutes.
We strive to offer individualized care, including the recommended lab testing. We take into consideration your needs, preferences, and budget. The cost of laboratory tests recommended during the Assessment process can range from $500 – $4,200. We work with you to customize testing so that it feels comfortable to you. We can stagger the testing over time, so it is more affordable. This cost depends on the complexity of your condition, level of diagnostics required, and what your insurance may (or may not) cover. The cost of some testing includes a test administration fee.
The exact lab testing ordered as part of the Initial Consult depends on your individual circumstances but may include:
- Blood tests for specific conditions, such as high cholesterol, hypothyroidism, vitamin markers, autoimmune disease, gluten and food sensitivity and stealth infections.
- Advanced stool testing to screen for parasites, fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, intestinal inflammation, dysbiosis and a deficiency of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Breath testing for gastrointestinal bacterial imbalances.
- Urine organic acids testing to screen for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, fungal overgrowth, problems metabolizing fat or carbohydrates, B-vitamin status, methylation issues, detoxification capacity, oxidative stress and neurotransmitter metabolism.
- Saliva or serum hormone testing for adrenal and sex hormone status.
- Genetic testing for methylation and mold susceptibility.
The fee for supplements that are prescribed as part of your treatment plan during the Assessment process is typically $170 – $2,300. This can be customized based on budgetary constraints. This cost depends on the protocol(s) recommended to treat your condition, and these estimates represent 1-4 months of treatment.
Ongoing supplement fees during follow-up care vary considerably depending on the patient and treatment plan, but average approximately $150–$350/month.
Simple clarifications from recent appointments and/or management of side effects of recently prescribed therapy are included in the appointment price. More complex, detailed responses or questions outside of a recent appointment are billed at $30 minimum, prorated by the time it takes to read the question and respond.
Letter Writing and Forms
Minimum $50, additional prorated for any staff time spent that is greater than 15 minutes.
Sign up to Become a Patient
Click here to sign up to become a patient.
- You will fill in your information and then be redirected to register in our EHR (your patient portal).
- A few days after you register, we will contact you by Secure Message in the patient portal with instructions on how to schedule your Initial Consult.
We recommend that you add the domain “@ccfmed.com” to your safe senders’ list in your email client to make sure that our emails do not end up in your spam folder.
Thanks for your interest in working with us!